Monday, September 26, 2005

Musically Defined

Just a diversion, was thinking today about the changes in my life. Then I realized I listen to different music than I did 6 months ago. So, try this excercise like I did; 5 songs that defined me 6 months ago and 5 that define my life now. Do it for yourselves, might be interesting. Post your results.

Songs that Defined my life 6 months ago:

Passive - A Perfect Cicle
Sleeping Beauty - A Perfect Cicle
Pictures of You - The Cure
3 Libras - A Perfect Circle
Days Go By (acoustic) - Dirty Vegas

Songs that define my life now:

Determined - Mudvayne
Wish - Nine Inch Nails
Sick of Life - Godsmack
Something I Can Never Have - Nine Inch Nails
The Noose - A Perfect Circle

And still:

Days Go By (acoustic)
- Dirty Vegas

8 Comments:

Blogger mattandriver said...

I am still waiting until I get to the point where my life HAS change.

16:26  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18:32  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Then:
Take this job & shove it David Alan Coe

Now:
Take this job & shove it David Alan Coe
:)
Oh maybe I should wait like mattandriver until my life changes too!

18:34  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Then: Foolish Games --Jewel
Killing Kind --Shelby Lynne
Prove My Love --Violent Femmes
Come Back to Camden --Morrissey
No More I Love Yous --Annie Lennox

Now:
Train In Vain --The Clash
Let Him Fly --Patty Griffin
Atwa --System of a Down
Why Don't We Get Drunk? --Jimmy Buffet

06:58  
Blogger mattandriver said...

Ok I can't take it. I have to add work this in. Heard them both on the radio today.

Fade- Stained

Home- Three Days Grace

No before or after, just now....

16:40  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Dorman,
I think it is Bush's fault that your taste in music has changed in the last 6mos. ..
;)

18:13  
Blogger Dorman said...

I think it had been a Bush/Cheney conspiracy to have Haliburton's employees (via KBR) plant piss bottles in my living area. They couldn't find any horse heads in Iraq and they just wanted to annoy me instead of crumble me with fear. The millions of US dollars that cycled through the political bedfellows must have been enormous to pull off such an operation.Of cours, in Viet Nam, Macnamara funded some black ops to not only use piss as an agent of aggression, but also began poo poo campaigns against the VC.

16:21  
Blogger SpiderLord said...

Then:
"Hey Man, Nice Shot" Filter
"Broken" Nine Inch Nails
"Killing in the Name" Rage Against the Machine
"March of the Pigs" Nine Inch Nails
"Break Stuff" Limp Bizkit

Now:
"B.Y.O.B." System of a Down
"Divine Intervention" Slayer
"Fuck the System" System of a Down
"War?" System of a Down
"Raining Blood" Slayer

Its really not much of a change I guess

05:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home