Tuesday, August 30, 2005

He Ain't No Swimmer

Ok, another Dude tale.....

My cool roommate was cleaning up the other day, roughly around the time that he discovered the first Easter Egg. I was moping around in my persistent depressive state when he turned to me with a crinkled face, saying "Um, you won't believe what I found now." He was right, he is the proof of why I do not touch anyone else's personal space.

Cool roommate (CR) pointed in disgust at the floor next to Dude's bed, midway between the head and the foot. CR, referring to a pile on the floor, said, "That ain't head hair, and it ain't back or arm hair."

Neither of us touched it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dorman said...

Simple. To increase my stats counter ;)

08:43  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Maybe he's entering a body building tournament and he needed to get sleek and greasy. Has he been spending a lot of time at the gym? Boxes of Met Rx laying around?

11:00  
Blogger Dorman said...

He's at the gym because he's on the overweight program. Doubt the removal of hair is gonna make a significant difference.

11:26  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Hmmmm, maybe swimming or cycling perhaps?????

11:53  
Blogger mattandriver said...

He didn't cut off his pee-pee by accident did he. I am thinking crabs, and not blue....

16:08  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

I'm pretty sure shaving your pubes is a multicultural thing. Although ther emay be some cultures that frtown on it. ;)

09:32  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever thought it was a hidden stuff animal that lost its hair and he's just too ashamed to reveal his teddy bear?

23:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home