Monday, September 05, 2005

Any Mail To Me

I have greatly appreciated all the support and love I have received in the packages, letters, etc from many of you readers, friends, and family. Since time is drawing to a close for me here, the mail room is closing down soon. So that means if any of you are inclined to send me anything, please do so by the end of September. The mail room asks that packages from the States be sent no later that Sept. 15, but it will be fine if sent by the end of the month.


Also, if anyone is inclined to invest in Iraqi Dinar, like myself, just ask or drop me an email. I have purchased 2 million Dinar already.

4 Comments:

Blogger brainhell said...

My exchange rate calendar doesn't even list the Iraqi dinar yet. I'm gussing you paid about $2000 US for those 2 million dinar.

09:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure u can figure out who this is.Been looking for a conection for dinar for a while,last time we talked I do not believe u had found it yet.Anyways,need to get with u on it.looking for ALOT.

10:44  
Blogger Dorman said...

gotcha. $775 per million.

10:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorman- I do collect money from all over... Can you send me dinar just for my collection and at what cost?

What does an American Soldier need in a package. Send me the name of some poor soldier who gets nothing. I'll send some beanie weenies and spam, just like home.

23:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home