Saturday, June 18, 2005

A Video from Iraq...kick back, relax.

I pieced together some scenic footage from my travels. This video is one you can watch and relax to, believe it or not. Admittedly the camera can't fully catch the stunning beauty and ugliness of Iraq. This version has been encoded in Windows Media Format (wmv) so all you Windows users should have no problem watching it. Soon I will make all my videos available on DVD with DVD quality audio and video. The song is "Planet Caravan" performed by Pantera, originally written and recorded by Black Sabbath.

Video can be downloaded from HERE. 28MB


Do not click on the link above!! Instead RIGHT-CLICK and chose SAVE LINK AS or SAVE TARGET AS to download the whole video instead of streaming it.

By request, here is an Xvid / Divx version 16MB

Please. If you download this video, leave a comment stating that you did. I have no counter on how many times this video gets distributed and would like a general idea. As with all my videos, please feel free to pass them around.

Thanks to Mark and Frank at for hosting the file.

3 Comments:

Blogger mattandriver said...

Got it. I know there was a Black Sabbath in there somewhere!

14:45  
Blogger Jim said...

downloaded it today

nbblggq<--we have been adding the codes to the comments, this one looks like baby talk

14:19  
Blogger Jim said...

Just watched it. I'm sorry. I'm sure it's a fine country. But it does look like where I would bury the nuclear waste.

irfvey

14:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home