Monday, August 01, 2005

Achtung Deutchland!

Surprise!! After a few days of transport, I arrived back home in Germany. It was s surprise to my wife and kids because I was unable to reveal the day I would return. So I sauntered in around 4 am, terribly weary from the trip.

It is wonderful being back in civilization, or as I prefer to call it...reality. The last 7 months seem like a bad dream that I will have to relive again. Everything has been straightened out at home, too, nothing better than to have a place that welcomes you home.

I have finally adjusted, unpacked, and had my first real beer and meal. It is truly unbelievable what we can learn to give up and learn to take for granted.

7 Comments:

Blogger Carnealian said...

Wunderbar! Haben Sie ein Bier für mich auch! Ich habe es fühlt phantastisch gewettet, durch Familie wieder umgeben zu werden.

06:57  
Blogger a said...

Dorman Sehr Scö. Ich hoffe, daß Sie einen guten Rest haben können.

09:42  
Blogger Dorman said...

Danke. Ich liebe Deutchland. Die Essen ist sehr gut, und die Biere!!

16:34  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Translation: Thank you. I love Germany. The food & the beer are very good!

10:07  
Blogger mattandriver said...

OMG! I have not read any blogs or email for a day or two. Sorry I missed it! I am so glad for you! That is soooooo good news. Can't wait to I actually see you, though.

21:08  
Blogger Dorman said...

wings and beer in just a few months. Party at mattandrivers house. all invited!

01:49  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Whoo hoo! Party!!

06:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home