Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Durka Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad

At home for a few hours instead of duty....some thoughts.

a) Let's take an example from Thailand. Please.

b) Hugo Chavez rocks. You smell sulfur too?

c) Evo Morales rocks more.

d) Pope Benedict went from hero to zero pretty quick. The pope now kissing islam's ass because they predictably act in a violent un-peaceful way? Oh ya, insulting their dude is legitimate reason. Someone may need to redefine "peaceful religion" to me. Not seeing any obvious evidence from the f*&%$ng ragheads.

e) Paul Harvey, now a mouthpiece for american brainwashing, reindoctrinates us all by reminding us that conclusively now that "communism does not work. Cuba is falling apart. In havana alone, 500 buildings fall and crumble into the pot-holed streets every year. Communism does not work." Has anyone told hime the cold war is over? Has anyone suggested to him that the only reason that Cuba is economically feeble is because of U.S. embargoes on the 2 main products / exports? Hell, democracy would fail there too! Not that I am pro-communist, not at all. I am truly all for seeing things as they are...cause / effect, instead of these obvious lies that rely on our intellectual laziness to perpetuate.

Think about this....

10 Comments:

Blogger mattandriver said...

As for the image...

Snot, what the heck have you been doing?

19:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

08:51  
Blogger Carnealian said...

oops, that was me that said I don't get it, maybe i should have left it anonymous...hmmm.

08:52  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Just doing my job the best I can!

12:58  
Blogger mattandriver said...

CARN, come on now!

17:47  
Blogger mattandriver said...

As for Thailand, just remember I was thereā€¦..
Twice :-)

Nice post

20:22  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

The sulfer comment came out of nowhere. :)
Gotta admit, that was pretty funny Mr. Chavez.

22:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you can say things like that now that you aren't a soldier, huh.

interesting that key democrats came out in defense of our commander in chief after chavez continued bashing him in their home districts.

more interesting that venezuela and russia are expanding their trading initiatives with each other. go gazprom! j/k

17:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you would accept anyone making the comments Chavez made about the leader of our country. It's kinda like family. You can tease someone for being bald/chubby/ditzy whatever, but someone teases your family member about that, and it's on. I'm shocked Dean. I can understand you're angry, and you feel screwed, and probably rightly so. But I expected better.

22:54  
Blogger Dorman said...

Crys....apparently my old unit screwed me once more and I won't be out any time soon. More info to follow as it unfolds.

22:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home