Wednesday, June 15, 2005

WWDD?

You all have seen that past fad of wearing a strap around your wrist with the letters WWJD on them. Right? What Would Jesus Do? Well, I propose starting a new fad that may prove a bit more devilishly fun. >;)

What Would Dorman Do?
(I spelled it out for any special readers out there that might not have caught on as quick as the rest of you.)

Simple, same principle; you find yourself in a peculiar situation and WHAM!!! you stop, say to yourself, "What would Dorman do?" That should take enough time that the situation has long past and the answer to the question now moot. But wasn't it fun? Disclaimer: Do not do this in traffic, while operating heavy machinery, or standing on railroad tracks.

So to start the ball rolling, I will now give a situation....THE situation that inspired this new idea. here it goes....

Once again I find myself in the shower trailer, this time I made it into a shower stall with little interference from the others. Picture if you will, some of you will, me standing there lathering up with a small bar of soap. Not small in the sense of hotel-room-soapbar small, small as in I've been using it for a while. The soap jumps out of my hand, bounces off the rim of the stand-up shower basin, and lands just between the basin and the wall. That area is plain floor which is covered in water and whatever else splashes off the one taking the shower. So I retrieve my soap since I am only half-done. Upon inspection I find that my little soap bar has collected several short & curlies. WWWHHHAAAAMMMM!!!!!

WWDD?

( answer will follow in the comments after you all mull your answers around for a bit.)

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorman would "suck it up, pick it up and get on with the job!"
And next time...don't drop the soap, didn't you ever do time?

12:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, that soap would have been left to become petrified on the floor as I wouldn't have touched it without hazmat gear, tongs and gloves. I agree with the previous comment, bar soap is so passe. Now, are these showers used by men and women? I don't think I'd even want to walk across that floor in my barefeet.

Lass, please send Dean some really pretty smelling shower gel so he'll have even more company in the shower in the future! ;P

12:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't follow directions well...the question was WWDD? I would suspect you picked it up and went on with your biznass.

12:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WWDD he's a manly man, he would have licked it clean.

13:35  
Blogger Dorman said...

Baker....you anonymous coward. I know it's you. Wait til you get back.

13:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I Dean said he likes flowery and fruity...

13:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a witch hunt I say

14:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorman does like the fruity and flowery kind.

14:03  
Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I think it's great someone is going to send you a care package for your personal hygiene needs, great as they must be after several months in hell, but is it really better for you to be seen in the shower with a bath pouf and gel? be discreet or you may encounter greater problems than grotty soap. I hear Aveeno (unscented) is well received over there if anyone's looking for any ideas.

14:04  
Blogger Dorman said...

Anyone have 'Planet Caravan' by Pantera? I need it for one of the next videos.

What would be interesting is to hear some situations from you all. Rules, must be a real / true situation, no animals harmed during testing, should be funny.

I am not flowery nor fruity, well, I do like flowers but that's beside the point. I will post may answer before I go to bed tonight.

03:54  
Blogger Dorman said...

ANSWER
What I actually did was shrug off the initial disgust, rinse the pubes from the soap under the spray of the shower since they were not yet embedded in the soap, the proceed to finish washing. The principle used was that I only had my legs and feet left, no where near the face or personal parts. After I was done soaping up, I left the remnant in the shower.

Now, anyone else have any WWDD moments?

12:01  
Blogger Dorman said...

Got the Pantera now, thanks. Video production will start :)

12:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are out of the shower....life is good...steer clear of the flowery and the fruity, my brother. Carol said you asked about my name, it is a past life name, I was an Irish Gypsy prostitute...all the good name like Molly and maggie were taken. Hugs, kisses and bath poufs, Findley.

13:05  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

Dean likes to stick his nose up skirts as well. Not sure about the toe licking thing. But I'm sure if you ask nicely, he will :)

I have done the same thing Dean did with the soap. Rinse it off, and pray that you washed your face and private areas first. And also pray that you don't need to use that soap for your "shampoo".

18:52  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

I gots one for ya , Dean. And you know know this is a true situation. Mainly applies to guys.

You are in the restroom doing your bizness in the stall. Suddenly someone comes into the restroom and proceeds to masterbate by the sinks. Would you :

A.) Pinch tightly and don't make a sound.
B.) Quietly pull the TP from the dispenser and finish.
C.) Tell the perv to get the hell out of the restroom before you kick his butt.
D.) All of the above.

This is a little bit of WWCD (What Would Chase Do?) :D

18:56  
Blogger Dorman said...

OOOOO!! OOOOOO!!! I know the answer to this one!!! LOL!! And yes, unfortunately folks, this was a true story...poor Bob.

00:48  
Blogger Dorman said...

Ah yes, another disciple :) Super Quad.... my old friend. Hard to believe but folks, I have known this punk since 5th grade. And I've known Bob since 1st. The two oldest friends I have. Snotsucker was the last friend I think I have made (right around the end of college if I remember correctly).

I.L. I have been in the desert both literally and figuratively for almost 6 months, it wouldn't take much.

11:02  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Buono Sera! I'mmmm baaacckkk!
Ugghh, jet lag just like working night shift. Had an awesome time and will update you guys soon.

Hmmmm, ten second rule apply here? Hey it's only hair, coulda been clumpy white stuff! (not the soap kind) :)

19:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home