Monday, June 20, 2005

Tag

I've been tagged by Crys, link to her blog on right side of this page.

Total volume of music files on my computer:

179 Gigs. (all full albums)

The last CD I bought was:

"Dick's Picks Vol. 12" by the Grateful Dead

Last aquired:

Judas Priest, "Angel of Retribution"

Song playing right now:

A Perfect Circle, "3 Libras" (have you ever just sat down and listened to the lyrics?)

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me: (I made it 6 to be thorough)

"3 Libras" by APC
"Callie Man" by Slightly Stoopid
"Pictures of You" by The Cure
"Something I Can Never Have" by NiN
"Hurt" by Johnny Cash
"Eulogy" by Tool....("He had a lot to say, He had a lot of nothing to say....")

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:

Snotsucker
mattandriver
InterstellarLass
EquinoxSky
LindaSoG

Cheap sellout move to increase traffic. Adding top search engine keywords :) Feel free to do the same on your blog.
Current Top Keywords music lyrics paris hilton playstation 2 cheats jokes katie holmes pics google tattoos yahoo carmen electra ebay

11 Comments:

Blogger Dorman said...

92 days of music, all properly tagged and with album covers.

06:37  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

I bet you can rival Grimace as far as amount of music goes. I hardly doubt you have any Poison or stuff like that, though. ;)

09:26  
Blogger Dorman said...

I have 1.9 gigs of Depeche Mode.

09:30  
Blogger Dorman said...

While we're totally of any relevant topic.... anyone want a gmail email account? Just email me.

09:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed Depeche Mode! New US tour begins this fall. NIN is touring as well in the fall.

09:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Depeche Mode...well that's almost gay of you. ;P

09:57  
Blogger Dorman said...

Hey now, I am a metrosexual.

Ok, I just learned this acoustic song and couldn't help but contemplate the lyrics. Please do not comment on this because she knows who she is and this is about as personal as I wanna get on this subject in my blog.
___________________________
You... still the whisper on my lips
feel it on my fingertips,
pullin at my skin

you...leave me when i'm at my worst
feel as if i've been cursed
bitter cold within

days go by, and still i think of you
days when i couldn't live my life without you
days go by and still i think of you
days when i couldn't live my life without you, without you

You... still the whisper on my lips
feel it on my fingertips,
pullin at my skin

days go by, and still i think of you
days when i couldn't live my life without you
days go by and still i think of you
days when i couldn't live my life without you, without you

10:13  
Blogger Dorman said...

Oh, someone pointed out some quality issues with my latest video. I re-encoded with a different wmv profile and it looks a bit better, same size. I will also have a divx/xvid version available tomorrow (requested)...That will be 16M.

12:26  
Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

Not commenting on the lyrics post, but I have ani idea whom it refers to.
/end of comment.

13:52  
Blogger Dorman said...

Uh, was that an indirect jab? he might be gay but at least he ain't a muslim.

10:10  
Blogger Dorman said...

no, never liked him on any level. less now since he's a terrorist.

12:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home