Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Remodeled Web Site

Yes folks, I liked the old style for my photography site but it was too limiting in what content I could fit into it, so we all pitched in and did some site remodeling. This is the new look and feel for Die Strafbar Photography which is so much more flexible.


Besides just the superficial changes, we have added some new features: The Discussion Area is more robust that had been before. I am excited just for that! My hopes are to draw in local artists or anyone else that is interested in photography as a hobbyist or a professional.

There is also a section, which is now the focus of further development, that provides access to downloading free digital versions of my work or purchasing prints/books.

I hope everyone enjoys the new site structure and joins in to make the discussion area and interesting and edifying as I hope it to. Remember, we do not advertise - no ads ever on our site!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home