Monday, June 23, 2008

Cue Samuel L. Jackson...

So, on the way home from work we got a semi-frantic call from Zak. Apparently, Sadie was sitting at her computer desk and kicked something underneath that hissed. She looked down and found this beauty. Yes, in our house. Yes it is a Black Snake. Yes, it is 4 feet long or bigger. Yes, that is me doing my best Steve Irwin impersonation (God rest his soul). And yes the mess was caused in the shuffle to pull this thing from under our heating ducts.





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have loved that snake. I would have been like Steve Erwin too.

18:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you have mice. Just sayin...

13:53  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

Looks like you pissed yourself on that one pic!! Left leg looks a little wet.
Remind me not to sleep over at your house;)

15:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holeee sheet! Yeah. We would have let the snake have the house and just moved ourselves.

23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home