Saturday, March 29, 2008

New section on my Photo site

I have expanded my photography web site to make it more interactive. As many of you know, I have been focusing my efforts towards professional photography. This web site and new section is one more step in aiding me in connecting with the community. Th new section is New Photo Discussion. I took down the tired old Galleries and put up something that will allow me to display my work easier and with feedback from the viewer. So I hope you like it though it is still in its infancy. Please pass the site address (www.diestrafbarphoto.com) around to any of your friends that enjoy photography or art. Keep checking back on the site for announcements too because Andrea will have my work entered into several Art Shows this summer along with a few showings both local and around PA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandria Knox said...

Hi there! Great site and thanks for serving our country!

21:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home