Sunday, December 18, 2005

Not Just My Imagination

21 Nov 05, US News & World Report, cover story.

Also, days away from Deutschland. Jesse James cancelled an appearance at Anaconda, where I waited in line for 90 minutes to take a picture. Living in a tent and out of 2 bags for more trhan a week. Had a night terror the first night to which I awoke when my head smacked the cement floor, knocking me almost out. Hurt for days. Looking for advice on a next duty station, please help me with that one.

All Elements on this Net...This is Gladiator 2. Be advised that 2 with be off net for several days. 2 will broadcast when back on Net. Gladiator 2....out.

9 Comments:

Blogger kgfkj;kjgkfj said...

Have a safe trip back, 2.
Educator 1, out. :)

12:59  
Blogger SnotSucker said...

The Hell with Jesse, get me a pic of Sandra!! Continue on your safe trip. SnotSucker1 out!

13:24  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

echo ditto tango when you homo. oops.

14:26  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

you're most kind and welcome.

06:51  
Blogger brainhell said...

And when yo get back, please show us your plan regarding what we should do about it, if indeed Islam were "obviously dangerous."

What action should we take?

12:09  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

that's my never relenting brainshell and speaking of never relenting...do you ever answer your email brainshell?

18:17  
Blogger Carnealian said...

Damn! I would have enjoyed those pics! Hope your noggin's feeling better.

08:50  
Blogger brainhell said...

"Reverend,"

Yes, I do usually answer my email promptamente. I haven't noticed any from you.

10:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you make it back safe.

peace out

14:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home